Many companies match employee donations. Some also have volunteer grant programs where they will recognize your volunteer support by providing PFC with a financial donation. Gifts from retirees and spouses may also qualify.
Use the widget below to see if your employer has such a program.
Facebook makes fundraising easy. Just follow the instructions below to have your friends and family help you raise money.
- Select "Create Fundraiser" from the top right drop-down menu in Facebook.
- Click on "Get Started" to begin!
- Choose "Nonprofit" and search for "Partnerships for Children."
- Create your fundraiser! Select a fundraising goal and end date and add a personal touch as to why you're asking for donations. Maybe it's in lieu of birthday gifts or in recognition of someone special.
- Post and Share! After it ends, Facebook will transfer the funds raised to PFC!
Have questions? Contact us at 512-834-4756.
InLieu allows users to make donations in lieu of purchasing material gifts while making donations fast, easy and social! The perfect gift for any occasion - a simple thank you, graduation, host, or wedding gift, or for no occasion at all! InLieu gives you the opportunity to participate in changing the world, one gift at a time. The next time you feel the need to purchase a candle or bottle of wine, or you want to create a fun opportunity to give back for a special occasion, simply download inLieu and start giving!
You shop, Amazon gives back.
Make your purchases through smile.amazon.com and select Partnerships for Children as your charity, and .5% of all your purchases will be donated to PFC!