Many companies match employee donations. Some also have volunteer grant programs where they will recognize your volunteer support by providing PFC with a financial donation. Gifts from retirees and spouses may also qualify.
Use the widget below to see if your employer has such a program.
Facebook makes fundraising easy. Just follow the instructions below to have your friends and family help you raise money.
- Select "Create Fundraiser" from the top right drop-down menu in Facebook.
- Click on "Get Started" to begin!
- Choose "Nonprofit" and search for "Partnerships for Children."
- Create your fundraiser! Select a fundraising goal and end date and add a personal touch as to why you're asking for donations. Maybe it's in lieu of birthday gifts or in recognition of someone special.
- Post and Share! After it ends, Facebook will transfer the funds raised to PFC!
Have questions? Contact us at 512-834-4756.
InLieu allows users to make donations in lieu of purchasing material gifts while making donations fast, easy and social! The perfect gift for any occasion - a simple thank you, graduation, host, or wedding gift, or for no occasion at all! InLieu gives you the opportunity to participate in changing the world, one gift at a time. The next time you feel the need to purchase a candle or bottle of wine, or you want to create a fun opportunity to give back for a special occasion, simply download inLieu and start giving!
You shop, Amazon gives back.
Make your purchases through smile.amazon.com and select Partnerships for Children as your charity, and .5% of all your purchases will be donated to PFC!
Learn more about how your donations help children in the care of Child Protective Services. Request to tour the Rainbow Room or our Holiday Wishes warehouse and see for yourself the ways your donations help shape the experience of a child in crisis. Contact Director of Donor Development, Katie, to schedule a tour.