This page is designed specifically for the Department of Family and Protective Services Staff in central Texas as a resource for links and forms for PFC's programs including the Rainbow Room, Teen Mentoring Program, and the Heart Gallery.
The Holiday Wishes (HW) program provides holiday gifts to CPS children that you, the caseworkers, submit to the program. Gifts are provided through a combination of community sponsors who receive a child’s wishes and monetary contributions used to purchase gifts for the children.
Due to current limitations that come with social distancing we are asking all workers to submit all children by NOVEMBER 15TH. Typically we host over 1,500 volunteers to prep all gifts. This year will be a bit different, so we are moving up deadlines to allow additional time to ensure every child has a nice holiday.
Click below to download 2020 Holiday Wishes Instruction Flyer and 2020 Holiday Wishes Caseworker Worksheet.
View our FAQ sheet to learn helpful tips.
The Rainbow Room
Below you will find links to the Rainbow Room guide, how to make special requests, and instructions on using the online system.
Rainbow Room Guide
Please reference this guide to learn more about Partnerships for Children and the Travis County Rainbow Room
Rainbow Room Online System
If you are using our online system for the first time, follow the steps below to get started:
- Click here to start the process. You will be sent to a login page.
- Use the Salesforce login information below to gain access to the system.
- Salesforce Login:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: rainbowroom3
- This is a universal login for caseworkers. Once in Salesforce, you will create a unique profile.
- Salesforce Login:
- Once logged in, please follow these instructions (this will only be done at your first login).
- After your profile is created, use the New Withdrawal of Inventory instructions each time an item is requested or removed from Rainbow Room.
This new system is available anywhere an internet connection is accessible and is also set up in both Rainbow Rooms.
Special Request Form
Special requests can include things such as gift cards, beds, and other big ticket items. For more information on making special requests please click below.
Teen Mentoring Program
Have a foster teen you wish to refer? - The YES mentor form is used to submit youth who would benefit from participating in the YES Mentor Program.
Please see requirements for referrals below:
- Youth is above the age of 14
- Youth is willing and able to participate in mentoring and basic financial literacy classes
- Youth is located in the Travis County or surrounding area
- Youth's life has touched the child welfare system at some point
Please only refer youth that have all the above requirements. After receiving a referral a member of the YES mentoring team will contact the youth and begin the matching process.
Have further questions? Please contact email@example.com
Placing Children in the Heart Gallery
Please see below for the form to request that a child be promoted in The Heart Gallery as an additional recruitment effort for adoption. With this form, you can request portraits or filmings for youth who would benefit from being featured in the Heart Gallery with a profile and/or a Forever Family Filming.
Removing Children from the Heart Gallery
If the child you are working with has an active Heart Gallery profile, and any changes occur with their caseworker, caseworker's supervisor or their availability for adoption status changes and they need to be removed from the Heart Gallery, please email heartgallery@