Many Central Texas children have never known the thrill and anticipation of the holidays and the happiness that the holidays bring. Our Holiday Wishes program is able to create memories for children served by Child Protective Services (CPS). Each child is able to submit 3 wishes that are fulfilled through the generosity and support of our community.
Partnerships for Children is making a difference in the lives of these children and we invite you to join us by participating in our 11th annual Holiday Wishes program. In 2016, the Holiday Wishes program provided gifts to over 5100 children in Central Texas and we are hoping to reach that number again this year.
Email email@example.com to get involved!
Ways you can help:
- Sponsor a child – Make a child’s Holiday Wishes come true by sponsoring a child. Sponsors receive a child’s name, age, clothing sizes, and wishes and are able to go out and purchase the child’s gifts.
- Become an Ambassador – Ambassadors gather a group of friends who are looking to be sponsors and act as a liaison between sponsors and PFC. Once you have all your sponsors you are able to request the number of children for the group. Ambassadors distribute the children to their group of sponsors and coordinate a drop off with PFC. This is a great opportunity to get your community, co-workers, family, and friends involved with giving back.
- Donate general gifts – Not able to sponsor a child? Not to worry! General Gifts are any new toy that we put into our general gift inventory. These gifts are used to fill the wishes of any child that did not get sponsored or children that come into the care of Child Protective Services during December. Last year, of the 5100 kids we served, 1200 were filled with general gifts. Click here for general gift ideas.
- Volunteer – With over 12,000 gifts in our warehouse, we could not run this program without the help of our awesome volunteers. Starting December 5th through December 16th we will be working around the clock to make sure every child gets a nice Holiday and we need you! From sorting and tagging gifts to wrapping and shopping for them we offer many different opportunities for volunteers to get involved. Weather you are an individual looking to volunteer or would like to bring in a group we will be able to accommodate you.
- Make a monetary donation – With a donation of $75 we are able to fill all 3 wishes for one child. Click here to make a donation today!
Thank you to all our wonderful sponsors and ambassadors!