This page is an online resource for the Department of Family and Protective Services Staff in central Texas.
Please click the correct form and be sure to fill in as much information as possible. This will help to ensure that your submission is received and can be processed in a efficient, timely manner. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
We are excited to launch our new Rainbow Room online inventory system, Salesforce. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Click the special request link above to start the process. You will be sent to a login page.
- Use the Salesforce login information below to gain access to the system.
- Salesforce Login:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: rainbowroom1
- This is a universal login for caseworkers. Once in Salesforce, you will create a unique profile.
- Salesforce Login:
- Once logged in, please follow the instructions on the Welcome to Salesforce (this will only be done at your first login).
- When your profile is created use the New Withdrawal of Inventory instruction sheet each time an item is requested or removed from Rainbow Room.
This new system is available anywhere an internet connection is accessible and will also be set up in both Rainbow Rooms in place of the outgoing inventory form.
Partnerships for Children is thrilled to partner with Foster Angels to provide uniforms and supplies for back to school. Sign up your kiddos today to reserve them items (limited supplies). Each child will receive 4 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, and a backpack with school supplies that will be distributed to you for delivery.
This form is used to submit youth who would benefit from participating in the YES Mentor Program. Program participants must be 16-21 years old and have a working email account. Please fill in form and youth will be contacted with upcoming dates and steps to start the program.
Form is submitted electronically and you will receive an automated receipt to confirm we have received your form.
This form is used to submit a child/ren to be scheduled for a Heart Gallery of Central Texas and TARE photo shoot. This form should be completed along with TARE Child Registration Form K-902-2228. Please submit both forms via email to BOTH email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Once both forms are received the Heart Gallery of Central Texas will respond to the caseworker or listed preferred contact to set up a photo shoot for the child/ren. For more detailed information on this process please Click Here.
This excel workbook is available for download and used to submit children in your caseload to receive gifts in the holidays. Please fill in sheet completely and submit via email to email@example.com. Please click here to review the guidelines of the Holiday Wishes Program.